Chapelle du Séminaire

Rural heritage, Historic site and monument, Chapel

Built from 1733, the chapel of the Seminary of Larressore was enlarged and embellished in a pure baroque style during the first half of the 19th century. Listed as a Historic Monument, its restoration was completed in 2010. The chapel reflects the important influence that the seminary had at that time.
Visit the crypt and military cemetery possible.

Informations
Practical

Practical information

  • LanguagesFrench, Spanish

Prices

Prezioak

Free of charge

Opening

Irekiera

Complementary informations

Informazio osagarria

  • Classification : Registered and listed sites
  • Visiting conditions : Unaccompanied tours, Guided tour by appointment only
  • Lenght of the visit : Individual visit : 45 min, Collective visit : 90 min
  • Equipments : Projection room
  • Groups : Accepted, Min : 10 Ppl, Max : 25 Ppl, Bus parking

Location

Kokapena

Chapelle du Séminaire
64480 LARRESSORE
Write to us Visit our website
+33 5 59 93 03 07