Reconnecting with a lost culture, Emmanuel POIRMEUR has built a singular vineyard, located between the Pyrenees and Atlantic Ocean.
Discover the history behind this vineyard grown in Urrugne, placed upon the hills overlooking the "corniche"the coastal road between Socoa and Hendaye offering a magnificent scenery.
Discover the "chai" the wine store house, located in the port of Socoa, in Ciboure, a place with a rich history and taste the wine of EGIATEGIA, partly "vinifié"under water in the bay of Saint Jean de Luz.
- LanguagesFrench, English, Spanish
- AccessibilityAccessible for people with reduced mobility
- AnimalsAnimals welcome
Method of paymentPayment cards, Cheques and postal orders, Cash
Individual price - no discount : 10€ — 20€
- Monday : Open
- Tuesday : Open
- Wednesday : Open
- Thursday : Open
- Friday : Open
- Saturday : Open
- Sunday : Open
- Production type : Sustainable agriculture
- Property sale : oui
- Visiting conditions : Guided tours, Guided tour by appointment only
- Tastings : Chargeable tasting
- Lenght of the visit : Individual visit : 45 min, Collective visit : 60 min
- Language(s) of the visit : French, English, Spanish
- Groups : Accepted, Min : 10 Ppl, Max : 50 Ppl, Bus parking