Alfitxa, "Chez Alfitch", the prototype of the local country inn.
In the village of Licq, on the road to Holzarte and Kakuetta at the entrance to the famous Bridge of laminak, the café "Alfitch" offers , with ease, a daily menu that celebrates the most authentic local cuisine: Garbure , trout, eels, trout fillet, ham, sausage, piperade, omelette and cheese. Not to mention, if you still have a little hungry, the famous Pignolet (egg custard).
- LanguagesFrench, Basque, Spanish
- AccessibilityAccessible for people with reduced mobility
Method of paymentPayment cards, Cheques and postal orders, Cash
Adult menu : 14€
Other price : 20€
- Specialities : Traditional cooking, French regional cooking
- Guides : Le petit futé, Le Routard Tables et Chambres à la campagne
- Equipments : Bar, Private parking
- Services : Hiking hamper
- Activities : Fishing
- Groups : Accepted, Max : 60 Ppl, Bus parking