In the 18th century, this residence was built in the town centre; Lafayette stayed here before leaving on his voyage to America.
This historic mansion is now a three star hotel in neo-basque style located in the centre of the town only 2 minutes from the beach. The 34 rooms have been fully renovated and have flat TV screens and free WIFI.
- LanguagesFrench, English, Basque, Spanish
- AccessibilityAccessible for people with reduced mobility
- AnimalsAnimals welcome
Method of paymentPayment cards, Cheques and postal orders, Travellers cheques, Chèques Vacances, Cash, Ticket restaurant, Bank transfers
Double room : 79€ — 249€
Visitor's tax : 1.29€
- Capacity : Classified bedrooms : 38
- Comfort : Non smoking room, Hair dryer, TV, Wifi
- Equipments : Elevator
- Services : Loan of cribs, Room service, Wifi
- Close hike itineraries : Sentier Littoral
- Groups : Accepted, Max : 40 Ppl